GProgrammer supports programming of Flash memories on GR551x and GR5526 System-on-Chips (SoCs). It provides the following features.
- Connection via SWD and UART
- Firmware download
- Flash programming & erasing
- Inputting product information (ID, name, description, and value)
- Downloading files to eFuse
- Viewing eFuse contents
- Firmware encryption and signing
- Configuring Non-Volatile Data Storage (NVDS) parameters
- Displaying device logs
- Programming on GR5xxx_console
Figure 1 shows the Graphical User Interface (GUI) of GProgrammer.