图 1 shows the block diagram of GR551x.
- Bluetooth Subsystem
- A 2.4 GHz transceiver and a digital communication core that supports Bluetooth LE 5.1.
- MCU Subsystem
- An ARM® Cortex®-M4F with all the required memories and peripherals.
- Security cores that can be used for application security and to secure boot implementation.
- Power Management Unit (PMU) Subsystem
- All the required power management modules to supply sufficient power to both internal modules and external peripherals.
- Modules required for ultra-low-power operation in standby mode. Sleep clock (Sleep Osc.), wakeup GPIOs (Wake up), low-power comparator (LP Comp.), and power state controller (Power Sequencer) are used to control the state of different modules.